Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
PJM received
Post PJM received 
Just wished to advise that I have finally received my PJM.

It was through the very kind efforts, of Mr Fred Burden, and his willingness to collect it at a presentation (which, due to work I have been unable to attend).

Fred, I have already thanked you once in a letter, but I openly thank you yet again in this Forum, and wish you all the best for all your efforts and hard work.

Paul

Post Re: PJM received 
whitemouse wrote:

It was through the very kind efforts, of Mr Fred Burden, and his willingness to collect it at a presentation (which, due to work I have been unable to attend).

Fred, I have already thanked you once in a letter, but I openly thank you yet again in this Forum, and wish you all the best for all your efforts and hard work.

Paul

Good news that PJM's are now filtering through again. I am sure you will wear it with pride.

Post Re: PJM received 
mcdangle wrote:
whitemouse wrote:

Paul

Good news that PJM's are now filtering through again. I am sure you will wear it with pride.

with you Macdangle ,they will get to me eventually Question

I am delighted to say ,with the very kind help of Barry f. and the rest of the fight 4 team, Barry is holding my PJM for me to collect on Monday next. That is of course if the French unions allow me to catch my ferry on Friday. my grateful thanks to Barry , I shall wear with the GSM bar Malaya on the 11 november with pride

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1