Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
PJM Australian Support for our UK Brothers
Post PJM Australian Support for our UK Brothers 
The following link is to the ASAC site where there is growing support for the UK Government to pull their collective heads from their rectums and allow the 35000 vets wear this long overdue and prestigious honour from Malaysia.

The UK Government have not only dishonoured those who served Brittania but has also offered the single most damaging insult to the King of Malaysia.

http://asacaustralia.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=med;action=display;num=1137150064;start=50#92

Ned

Madidus Res Rei in Rufus Res Rei

ARes / RAAF / Volunteer Firey
Thanks for the link - and for all the support down under. Reminds me of my days in the Commonwealth Brigade in Malacca.

Barry

Many thanks for setting up this site. I'm sure that we can now go from strength to strength. And to Ned and all our brothers in arms in Oz - many thanks for your support. Having shared some experiences with 3 Squadron RAAF at Tengah in 1964, I'm sure that the tenacity of you blokes will help the cause no end. To our Kiwi friends - let's give these faceless wonders in Whitehall something to remember. And to our friends in Malaysia - please do not get the impression that the ignorance and bad manners of our government and Civil? Service are indicative of the British people, and particularly those who served in your wonderful country. We know what warmth and generosity reside in your hearts and we appreciate that.

Well done for setting this up in such a short time.

Here is MORE power to everyones elbow, this is day one of this campaign, keep it running until justice is done, not 'seem to be done' but DONE Wink

Have also worked with them at Butterworth and, although a "Blue job", spent 14 months with the RAF Det at Terendak Camp form March 67 until we pulled out at the end of April 68. I think the Brigadier was glad to see us go!

I served in Butterworth but I was a little too late to get any kind of medal. Our Service Medal (SEAsia clasp) cut out in 1989 and I went over in 1995. I can at least support you fine lads in your quest though

Cheers

Ned

Ned

Madidus Res Rei in Rufus Res Rei

ARes / RAAF / Volunteer Firey
I served in Butterworth but I was a little too late to get any kind of medal. Our Service Medal (SEAsia clasp) cut out in 1989 and I went over in 1995. I can at least support you fine lads in your quest though

Cheers

Ned

Ned - thanks for all your support, and for that of our friends down under. We put http://www.asacaustralia.com (mentioned in one of your other postings) on our Links page and it's now one of the most frequent source of referrals from Oz.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1