Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Two PJMs
Post HD Review 
Thanks for that Stan. Having slept on it, my anger remains unabated but I shall attempt to retain my dignity and will most definitely continue the fight for as long as it takes :: Tony

P.S. My troubled sleep was disturbed twice when my body was pierced by the pin !!

Well Tony, I guess you are stuck with it...ouch!

Yours Aye

Arthur

Post Re: More News - encouraging ?? 
lo_rre wrote:
BarryF wrote:
Kentsboro wrote:
Comments please !!!

Tony et al,

If the Queen's Private Secretary, and a member of the HD Committee, can write letters like this (that perpetuates the myths in the Foreign Decorations Rules and the Ministerial Statement) to a senior MP, then we can kiss goodbye to a) a just result and b) our democracy - for the foreseeable.

What he is saying is that 8 civil servants will decide what's good for this country, not the people, nor a majority of MPs. He is saying that those few civil servants are continuing to preserve a discredited Imperial Honours System which isolates this country from the ne'er-do-wells in the rest of the Commonwealth (and the world) who have preceeded us into the 21st Century.

And he is saying that those 8 civil servants do all of that in the name of the Queen.

Here are my letters:

and the reply:

Thank you Barry for displaying these two very important letters.

Sir Robin Janvrin in fact is intitled to the PJM medal. He served on HMS Devonshire (not Dorsetshire as was first mentioned) in Malaysia Borneo 1965 as a midshipman. After 11 years in the RN he retired as a Lieutenant going into the FCO.

It wouldn't suprise me if Janvrin and Rear Admiral Wilkinson (Defence Services Secretary) proposed and seconded Chris Edge for his OBE for helping them write the 31 January Ministerial Statement.

In this one (Foreign Medal wearing issue) Sir Robin Janvrin is a more powerful man than The Queen herself. He is even more powerful than the Prime Minister or any front bench ministers. So now veterans now know what they are up against.

Sir Robin Janvrin, KCB, KCVO was born in 1946, and educated at Marlborough College, Britannia Royal Naval College, Dartmouth, and Brasenose College of the University of Oxford, from which he received a First class BA degree in 1969, and later an MA.' Read More: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Janvrin

Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3