Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 3 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Chairman's message...
This is truly a sad time, not only for the many contributors to this campaign, but in the fact that the disgraceful behaviour of the people behind the decision places the British administration at the bottom of the barrel and on a par with two bit third world administrations. I have admired how many contributors to this campaign have continued to commit their loyalty to the Queen. However on closer analysis it is apparent that Queen Elizabeth as head of the Commonwealth has betrayed her veterans as well as the people of Malaysia. If she only agrees to those matters that she is instructed to do then what is her purpose in a so called democracy. She must have realised the inequity in allowing Australian and New Zealand veterans to wear the PJM while at the same time refusing British veterans the same right. No doubt she will continue to approve bagfull's of honours to all and sundry as she is instructed to do for political purposes, as well as allowing her own family members to ponce around with medals they have not earnt and trying to look as though they have some useful purpose in life.
Like Pete I was a Ganges boy who joined the RN at 15 (and probably was the same size as him). I was proud to serve Queen and country and even met the Queen at the opening of the new centre in Plymouth in 63. Now I propose to be an active participent in the Australian Republican movement who rightly question the usefulness of the monarchy except as a tourist attraction. I will wear my PJM, because causing discourtesy to the Queen is no longer an issue for me. She has been guilty of grave discourtesy to Malay/Borneo veterans and to the Commonwealth she is supposed to head.

Well, I can't say I'm surprised. If anyone thought that these empty, cold, arrogant, smarmy, ignorant, brainless, self-serving, pontificating, pointless, bags of pig excrement would suddenly get worthwhile lives, and allow us to exercise OUR RIGHT, then obviously they are sadly mistaken. I urge these gobsh*tes to read these comments and realise just how much contempt we all hold them in. What a waste of perfectly good skins! I'm off to live in a country which treats people in a decent manner. I've had enough of being treated as though I've just dropped out of a dog's arse!!!!! Now this Government is going to force us to go GREEN! What do they think we are? f**k'n chamaeleons??? I'm already f**k'n PURPLE over the bas**ards, so I ain't redecorating my skin for no SNIVEL SERPENT!!! End of Rant (for today!!!!) Regards to all, Dave.

Post PJM 
As stated before I will not be entitled to the PJM falling outside their criteria but like all of you who are entitled I feel it is a disgrace how you are being treated. Also what a slap in the face of the Malayan government and they are a race where loosing face is treated with great dislike.
Eric

HI IVOR, ECHO YOUR THOUGHTS SHIPMATE,QUEEN IS PROBABLY TWEEN A ROCK AN A HARD PLACE,TRYING TO GET MY HEAD ROUND IT ALL,IF THAT H.D. SHOWER ARE JUST AN ADVISORY PANEL TO MONARCH AS 'FONT OF ALL HONOURS',MY THOUGHT TRAIN (UNLESS U KNOW BETTER) TELLS ME OUR QUEEN HAS REFUSED US,CAN'T BELIEVE HM.IS UNAWARE OF SITUATION,AND AS FONT OF ALL HONOURS ,COULD JUST AS EASILY EXERCISED THE ROYAL PEROGATIVE FOR "HER" SUBJECTS IN " HER" UNIFORM ,IN WHOSE NAME WE SERVED,AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME I AIN'T HAD A PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM HER,,,,,YET Exclamation

[quote="Dave Cooke"]Well, I can't say I'm surprised. If anyone thought that these empty, cold, arrogant, smarmy, ignorant, brainless, self-serving, pontificating, pointless, bags of pig excrement would suddenly get worthwhile lives, and allow us to exercise OUR RIGHT, then obviously they are sadly mistaken. I urge these gobsh*tes to read these comments and realise just how much contempt we all hold them in. What a waste of perfectly good skins! I'm off to live in a country which treats people in a decent manner. I've had enough of being treated as though I've just dropped out of a dog's arse!!!!! Now this Government is going to force us to go GREEN! What do they think we are? f**k'n chamaeleons??? I'm already f**k'n PURPLE over the bas**ards, so I ain't redecorating my skin for no SNIVEL SERPENT!!! End of Rant (for today!!!!) Regards to all, Dave.[/quote].GLAD TO SEE YOUR TAKING IT CALMLY DAVE,AS A FORMER RESIDENT OF THATTO HEATH,I WAS ALWAYS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT RUNCORN WAS A FOREIGN COUNTRY,WELL THAT'S WHAT ME DAD SAID Wink

I can understand everyones feelings, I really can, venting venom gets it out of the system, there are enough email addresses on the main F4 webpage to let all those in the CS know what your true feelings, why not tell them as well as us.

Ask for the remarks about HMQ well I'm not a Royalist these days, personally when the Queen passes so too should the Monarchy, each to their own. The sad thing is that all of us do not know for certain what the Queen's actually role was in all of this. Did she sign YES/NO, we don't know, did she get to read our petition YES/NO we don't know.

Where was Beckett in all of this, nowhere to be seen, were we being too polite in doing what we did? I wrote this on February 11th 2006 http://www.fight4thepjm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=22&highlight=#22

Post Re: Latest message from the Chairman 
Arthur Webb wrote:
I believe in the old bulldog spirit and in the words of the late Martin Luther King, WE SHALL OVERCOME shall echo in the halls of Whitehall where we shall be victorious.)

And when we win - (Note: NOT IF we win), - I imagine that the mongrels who made this second disgraceful decision, will not have the intestinal fortitude to fall on their collective swords.

How can they, after all, they don't have any guts.

WHO IS GOING TO TELL THE ONLY MAN THAT APPARENTLY HAS PERMISSION TO WEAR TH PJM, ....... I AM TALKING ABOUT THE GOVERNER GENERAL OF AUSTRALIA A BRITISH SUBJECT OR SO I THOUGHT......................A RULE FOR THEM AND A RULE FOR US??????

The Governor-General of Australia is an Australian. In our (Australian) country, he represents the Queen of Australia.

He served in Borneo with the SAS during Konfronatasi, and so is entitled to the PJM and entitled, like any Australian who served during Konfrontasi, to wear his PJM.

The HD Committee is wrong to suggest that veterans holding UK and Australian citizenship and who were awarded the PJM for service while they were with a UK component of the Commonwealth Forces during Konfrontasi, can wear their PJM while domiciled in Australia. We can't.

Only those Australian veterans who served with the Australian components of the Commonwealth Forces, are entitled to wear their PJM. The Queen of Australia gave them her permission to wear their PJM.

Last edited by John Feltham on Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

thanks for that john .... thought he was a brit no disrespect intended to the aussies.

thanks for that john .... thought he was a brit no disrespect intended to the aussies.

I didn't take it as being disrespectfull.

Thanks for your comment Roger.

Well well well, what a surprise...I don't think. Gentlemen and Gentlewomen, we have before us, a bit of a quandry. I think that we all knew what the outcome would be, but were hoping and praying for the opposite.

Let me tell you, that the Civil Service, does exactly as it's masters tell it to do... no prizes for guessing who... Likewise that of the Honours and Decorations Committee.

Mssr Le President of the EU and Margate Pier, The Right Honourable (both feet in my mouth) Tony Blair and his cohorts, want an end to the Monarchy and have taken the opportunity to sow the seeds of disaffection as we have discovered. Pity it has to be us in the firing line....again.

Her Majesty is actually repulsed by the odious toad and has said so, frequently, in a round about way. Witness him wanting to take centre stage at Princess Diana's funeral, and also that of The Queen Mother. Her Majesty was not amused.

Anyway, back to the plot. Hidden agendas abound in this man's head, and are reflected in everything that is currently transpiring or being dragged kicking and screaming from beneath it's hiding place. This man is transparent to say but the least.

Still, he is the elected leader of the country, and when he and his spawn are removed from office, at the next election. Things will be slightly different... notice I said slightly.

I still maintain that Tony Blair and his ilk, should be arrested and charged with treason, for that is what it is. Any thoughts, as that now seems to be the logical progression of our fight. Then let us see who stands their ground and those who run for cover.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Post "Hold the line steady boys" 
I am sure that the Republican elements in the Government and Civil Service are relishing the chance to stir up discord amongst us. We must stand firm in our support of the Monarchy and all it stands for, otherwise they will claim victory for themselves.

MIKE OSTLER
Ex ROYAL Air Force Borneo

RLIZ WOT A GAL,GIVEN THE CHOICE OF EMPEROR AARTONE AND FURST LADEE GIMME GIMME,OR A HEREDITARY MONARCH,I MUST FAVOUR THE LATTER,QUEEN WILL BE RESPECTFULLY REMEMBERED FOR THE RIGHT THINGS,UNLIKE THE FORMER.NO POLITICS HERE BUT THATCHER WOULD CURTSY TO OUR QUEEN,FURST LADEE GIMME GIMME,THINKS SHE'S FIREPROOF,BUT AS HER DRUNKEN DAD FOUND OUT HE WASN'T.

RLIZ WOT A GAL,GIVEN THE CHOICE OF EMPEROR AARTONE AND FURST LADEE GIMME GIMME,OR A HEREDITARY MONARCH,I MUST FAVOUR THE LATTER,QUEEN WILL BE RESPECTFULLY REMEMBERED FOR THE RIGHT THINGS,UNLIKE THE FORMER.NO POLITICS HERE BUT THATCHER WOULD CURTSY TO OUR QUEEN,FURST LADEE GIMME GIMME,THINKS SHE'S FIREPROOF,BUT AS HER DRUNKEN DAD FOUND OUT HE WASN'T.
Everybody sing!!!- "I stepped into a burning vat of fire". Apologies to Johnny Cash (Cash for Johnnies? Is this another Labour initiative???). Anyway, frivolity and non-PC comments apart, I totally agree with my learned colleague and will have no further truck with this disgraceful band of tossers. Did you know that, not only is it "Comic Relief, Red Nose Day" today, it is also the Snivel Serpents, "Chronic Deceit, Brown Nose Day" today. This is the day they try to raise money to buy themselves Honours. Please give generously. I have already done so, but for the life of me, I can't see what anyone would do with a dog turd, a scorpion and a hand grenade with the pin out. Wait for the bang I say!! Off now for my medication and a rub down with a 40" chest. Regards, Dave.

Gentlemen, I feel that unless you are to hold the Queen partly responsible for this farce, then you should not blame the government either. Civil Servants, who for all we know are all Tories, advise Her Majesty on medals and honours, and is it then SHE who decides, NOT Tony Blair or any of his government !

Once the Queen has made that decision, then even though the government has the power to over-rule her it is highly unlikely they would rush to do so, they are just as loyal to her as you or I.

So, please, accept, the blame, no-matter how untasty we may think it is, rests soley with HM the Queen.

Fred

Reply to topic Page 3 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next