Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 5 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Chairman's message...
The fact that her Majesty has granted her two grandsons the right to wear a Queens Golden Jubilee medal for service up 2002 when both were children (Reccommendation by who)? Suggests that she is aware of all that is going on. Nevertheless the whole episode is a scandal and again shows that this country is ruled by the toffs who are in the main an unelected bunch who do not care what elected members of the lower house reportedly think or state whether they be in government or not? I intend to march in the June Falklands parade and will be wearing my medal if I receive it in time.( Hopefully in Stamford this month). Take Care.Pete. Confused

The fact that her Majesty has granted her two grandsons the right to wear a Queens Golden Jubilee medal for service up 2002 when both were children (Reccommendation by who)? Suggests that she is aware of all that is going on. Nevertheless the whole episode is a scandal and again shows that this country is ruled by the toffs who are in the main an unelected bunch who do not care what elected members of the lower house reportedly think or state whether they be in government or not? I intend to march in the June Falklands parade and will be wearing my medal if I receive it in time.( Hopefully in Stamford this month). Take Care.Pete. Confused

dzhead, I checked this out and was informed that Princes William & Harry received the QGJM for 5 years service as "Cadet force officers"

"Issued in June 2002 to mark the golden anniversary of the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II. "Cadet Force Officers" and Adult Instructors with a total of 5 training years service, providing the service period includes 6 February 2002 and they are part of an established post. The person must have started on or before 7 February 1997 and the year 2001-2002 must be part of the service period. Previous periods of Regular or TA service also counted towards the award."
http://www.surreyarmycadets.com/medals.asp

"Harry was a military cadet at Eton and was the Parade Commander for the Combined Cadet Forces Tattoo".

http://www.etoile.co.uk/Columns/Margaret/070401.html

CAN'T HELP MESELF ON THISUN,LIKE LOTS OF OTHER BODS ,I WAS BY DEFINITION A 'CHILD' FOR 7 MONTHS OF THE 18 ,I DID ON MY FIRST OF THREE COMMISSIONS OUT THE 'FES',FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE WHEN I SEE A LAD OF 15 THESE DAYS,THAT WAS ME ,IN THE NAVY CIRCA 1962, I REMEMBER THINKING (ON SEEING AFTER SOME BAD CHOPPER CRASHES)THE CHIPPIE KNOCKING UP ALL THESE BLACK PAINTED BOXES,WITH WHITE STENCILLED LETTERS," EFFECTS OF THE LATE SO AN SO" SMALL MOUNTAIN OF THEM ON THE CABLEDECK,THOUGHT 'KINL ,AM I EVER GOING TO SEE HOME AGAIN,AND IN MY IGNORANCE,IT WAS ONLY EARLIER THIS YEAR VIA THE ROLL OF HONOUR ON NMBVA,THAT I FOUND OUT A LOT OF THEM ARE STILL OUT THERE IN UNKNOWN GRAVES.STILL I S'POSE ETON CAN BE TOUGH,JUBILEE MEDAL, A BLACK ROWNTREE PASTILLE HAS MORE CRED.ANYWAY MOVING ON ,IF ONLY I KNEW HOW TO SEND A PHOTO AND POST ,I CAN SHOW YOU ALL THE VETERANS DAY PARADE IN MY VILLAGE,IT WAS QUITE SOMETHING.ALL OFFERS OF HELP CONSIDERED, GOOD NIGHT ALL.

IF ONLY I KNEW HOW TO SEND A PHOTO AND POST ,I CAN SHOW YOU ALL THE VETERANS DAY PARADE IN MY VILLAGE,IT WAS QUITE SOMETHING.ALL OFFERS OF HELP CONSIDERED, GOOD NIGHT ALL.

Pete,

Set up a post in the usual way. Write whatever you wish. Then before submitting the new post (or reply post) ...

At the foot of the text box there is an invitation "Add image to post". Left Click Once on those words.

In the new window, left click once on Browse and then navigate to the folder where your image is on your PC.

Select the image by left clicking on it once - then click 'Open' (alternatively, left click twice).

You are now back to that PostImage.oeg window.

Click "Upload It!"

Submit the post.

Any problems, send me an email.

All the best,

Barry

PS You have to watch the size of images. 1MG is the maximum (anything larger and the image will not Upload), but I would strongly recommend a much smaller filesize (200KB or so) so that people on dial up can open them this side of Christmas.

Reply to topic Page 5 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5