Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
"Go with Jo"! Support BBC Listeners Who Support Us
Post "Go with Jo"! Support BBC Listeners Who Support Us 
The level of support being expressed via the Julian Clegg Show on Radio Solent was so stunning that, if it continues (keep sending those emails, texts and phone calls .. toady, tomorrow, and whenever you can) I understand that the BBC reporter, Jo Palmer, will take a 'Petition' which records support they have received from listeners, to Margaret Beckett at the Foreign Office.

Jo said she would personally take the 'Petition' to the Foreign Office, accompanied by some erstwhile PJMers!

Are you up for it?

If you are, please send an email to Jo Palmer saying you're prepared to accompany her: j.palmer@bbc.co.uk

Cc: julianclegg@bbc.co.uk

Please copy us in at: beeb@fight4thepjm.org

Also:Tel: 0845 30 30 961 (callers will not be questionned) Any difficulties from abroad - I think it is 0044 845 30 30 961 - callers should telephone the switchboard at 0044 2380 631311.

From Australia: 0011-44-845-303-0961

Or Text: 07786 200 961

Or write: Jo Palmer, c/o Julian Clegg Show, Broadcasting House, Havelock Road, Southampton SO14 7PW.

And if you would not be able to "Go with Jo", email, text or write to her (again, copy to us) and tell her you support her initiative.

Thank you for your support.

The Fight4thePJM Team

PS The show has closed but you can vote whenever you like.

YEP ,I REGISTERTED MY SUPPORT,NAME ,PHONE,TO BE INFORMED DETAILS WOULD BE ADDED TO THE 'PETITION',SO AS I DID'T KNOW DIDDELYSQUAT ABOUT A PETITION,GLAD FOR INFO CHEERS.

Post bbc solent 
gday have e-mailed both people,looks like there is interest at last from a section of the media

:D

Post BBC Solent 
Yep! Sent mine in too.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Sorry guys - mine is a bit late - but in nevertheless - keep up the good work and get those public servants honest.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1