Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Feeling dizzy? You should be ...
Post Feeling dizzy? You should be ... 
... because they are at it again. Spinning the spin.

The civil servants are misleading Ministers.

Incredible as it may seem, they continue to trot out their disinformation.

Read all about Don Touhig's honourable question on behalf of veterans, and then read the Minister's reply prepared for her by the very civil servnats who now need to hide something.

If you want to wear your medal, are you willing to fight for it? Are you willing to back those MPs willing to help you? Please go to http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2008-03-13a.193826.h&c=16253#c16253 and leave your views.

Post Meg Munn. 
It may be of slight interest to those dealing with the Present Under Secretary of State at the FCO, Meg Munn, that she is a trained Social Worker. She lives with her husband and three cats and her husband is employed by her as a researcher/policy advisor in Westminster.
Now anyone who has such a nice living can hardly be expected to disagree with the Civil Service Mandarins by supporting the ordinary veterans of our country and maintaining parliamentary democracy, can they?

Just added to the aforementioned site. Evil or Very Mad

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed (Adolf Hitler)".

If this is the big plan of the unelected and apparently unaccountable members of the HD Committee, then I have news for them:-

*Not in my lifetime will I accept your persistent propagation of this misinformation, in flagrant denial of the facts, and the London Gazette entry of May 1968.

*I strongly suspect that 35,000 of my comrades will not accept it either. They will of course speak for themselves as those that are fair and honourable do.

*In all honour, why can't they accept they have made two major errors in judgement.

First they quite unjustly recommended to Her Majesty that British servicemen alone should be refused their right to wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia medal.

Secondly, that they thought a group of old Veterans would just have a quick grumble (as is the tradition) and then meekly accept the injustice visited upon them.

On both counts - WRONG,WRONG,WRONG.

Kuching.
Post Wrong, Wrong,Wrong. 
John,

I've added the first, great, wrong! The outright rejection in the House of Lords by Baroness Symons in Jan 05 and the subsequent misinformation after the FCO had been sitting on it since July2004!

Regards,

David

Post Wrong, Wrong, Wrong 
Absolutely David. The first of many wrongs. And if they think we will go away - how wrong is that !!!

Kuching.
keep up the sterling work,as we all know the faceless one never get their own way in the end,but I will carry on wearing my PJM until the day they rip it off my chest.

Hi Lads,
keep up the sterling work,as we all know the faceless one never get their own way in the end,but I will carry on wearing my PJM until the day they rip it off my chest.

I second that, budgie!

And welcome to the F4 Forum.

Barry

budgie wrote:
Hi Lads,

I second that, budgie!

And welcome to the F4 Forum.

Barry

.....Count me in on that motion too 'Budgie'!....and permit me to add my Forum welcome to that expressed by my pal Barry...

Post Here we go again 
More from dear Meg !!!

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2008-03-17a.194599.h&c=16320#c16320

Kuching.
Post HERE WE GO AGAIN 
John,

I've just had another go at her. One of these day when whatever she is doing goes pear shaped through bad advice, she will get moved on and they will wait gleefully, like vultures, waiting for their next victim (Minister or Undersecretary).

David

Post Here we go again 
You are so right David, but surely these Elected Members should have worked it out by now. We have !!

As a certain Anthony Blair once said, "it really is like Yes Minister".

Regards,

John

Kuching.
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1