Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
PJM Lapel Badge
Post PJM Lapel Badge 
G'day All.

You have my unconditional support in what you are acheiving "Barry", and I must say that the lapel badge that you have made up for the cause is indeed a "Wee cracker" :lol:

Allthough I now live down under, in "Brisbane, QLD" if their is anything that I can do to help you I will be only too pleased to do it.

You guys have acheived what the B***** House of commons", haven't been able to achieve in many years :twisted:

If they (parlimentarians and civil servants) would all agree in doing something sensible for "all" of us ex servicemen and women, instead of trying to fight with each other, then I'm sure the country would have many more contented service-men and women serving now, than it seems to have at the moment. If they felt they would be properly looked after in civvy street, when the have done their bit for the country, then I'm sure they would feel more contented doing their bit. :D

I will wear mine with pride when I finally get it and I'm sure that no B******, will stop me wearing it on Remembrance Day" and "Anzac Day" :evil:

I will also wear with pride the lapel badge when I get it and visit my local RSL. :lol:

Regards and keep up the good work. Doug Welch :D

Well said and (belatedly) welcome to the forum

All you guys need a pat on the back for the support you are showing, keep up the pressure!

i wear my lapel badge on my broad rimmed hat(the uv down here could cook you),im stopped now and again and asked what its for and i explain just what the history of this sorry mess is over in the ol dart,the usual reply is "your effing joking"the message is being spread down here,dont give up.

i wear my lapel badge on my broad rimmed hat(the uv down here could cook you),im stopped now and again and asked what its for and i explain just what the history of this sorry mess is over in the ol dart,the usual reply is "your effing joking"the message is being spread down here,dont give up.

Great stuff Will!

Some of our strongest support has come from Oz and NZ - and Canada, of course.

The whole pantomime of the so-called British Honours System must seem just that - a joke.

It is.

And with the ongoing support we receive from you and others in places like Oz, we shall never give up.

All the best,

Barry

Post Re: PJM Lapel Badge 
Idris D Welch wrote:
G'day All.

You have my unconditional support in what you are acheiving ...

Doug,

I'm just catching up with August posts!

Thanks for your support - it is appreciated by all of us at Fight4thePJM.

All the best,

Barry

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1