Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
One Last Bayonet Charge
Post One Last Bayonet Charge 
One last bayonet charge.

All MPs especially Labour MPs need to be contacted by email immediately and asked for their support also asked them to contact Margaret Beckett and Tony Blair.
Politely remind these Labour MPs it could cost them the Armed Forces vote, past and present members.
This message needs to be got to them this week.

Also Civil Servants will no longer answer my letters or emails (which I have been writing on your behalf) and have sent me a letter saying so, I call it my ASBO. Well I have been ignored by experts just ask my wife.
When these civil servants shut the door on me they forgot about the troops i.e. YOU.
Thats not the first mistake they made.

So if you would like to send some emails to civil servants that is of course up to you?
The Senior Civil Servants who sent me my ASBO are Sarah, Denis & Ian.

chris.edge@fco.gsi.gov.uk

sarah.gillett@fco.gov.uk

denis.brennan@cabinet-office.x.gsi.gov.uk

ian.keith@mod.uk

eleri.pengelly@cabinet-office.x.gsi.gov.uk

I wonder if our friends in the HD Comittee will be included in this lot ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8135460.stm

Tony

I wonder if our friends in the HD Comittee will be included in this lot ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8135460.stm

Tony

The F4 commitee have written twice to David Cameon reporting the undemocratic system adopted by the HD Committee in the hope that a new government will treat them like the security services and have them brought under the control of our elected parliament to justify their decisions made against British citizens and remove their secrecy and tampering with the royal prerogative.
We can only hope they will give the us the justice and human rights deserved in a democratic country, something that has been missing in Great Britain for a long time.

Post Answer from David Camerons Office about the HD Committee 
Dear Paul,

I am writing on behalf of David Cameron to thank you for drawing our attention to the Committee on the Grant of Honours Decorations and Medals.

David receives many hundreds of e-mails each week and, sadly, he is unable to reply personally to everyone. However, I would like to assure you that all correspondence is carefully read and noted, and David is most grateful to you for taking the time and trouble to get in touch with him.

Conservatives believe that too many state actions, services and decisions are carried out by people who cannot be voted out by the public and by organisations that feel no pressure to answer for what happens in a way that is completely unaccountable.

We have therefore decided to reduce the number of quangos in this country. But we will do so in a way that is responsible and which recognises that there are some circumstances in which quangos have a useful and important part to play in democratic politics.

The Shadow Cabinet is currently reviewing every independent public body that exists in their department. They are looking to see if they perform a technical, fairness or transparency function. At its heart is a massive shift in power from bureaucracy to democracy, unaccountability to accountability and from elites to people.

Thank you, once again, for writing to David.

Yours sincerely,

Alice Sheffield

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1