Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Afghan Medal for Whitehall Conflict
Post Afghan Medal for Whitehall Conflict 
Anger as penpushers at MoD get same Afghan medal as troops risking their lives on front line

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1231938/Anger-penpushers-MoD-given-Afghanistan-medal-troops-risking-lives.html#ixzz1VC2r9qM0

Post medals for hire and rent 
Reads like a total fantasy novel, and the perception of various ministers, astounds me.

Arthur R-S

I have just sent tthis below to my MP. What will come of it GOK.

Dear Graham
The following link must be the Final Insult to the brave men and women who have served this country well, and in some cases have given the lives in so doing.

While I and others fight for the right to wear a medal awarded to us by the ruler of Malaysia, (I refer of course to the PINGAT YASA MALAYSIA, a medal you no doubt know about) these so called Civil Servants in Whitehall get awarded a campaign for pushing pens; no more, no less.

I ask that the award of the Afghan Service Medal be awarded to "Military personnel" only and that Her Majesty's Government should look further into the granting/awarding of these decorations.

May the Souls of those killed in action never see the final insult the MoD have gave.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1231938/Anger-penpushers-MoD-given-Afghanistan-medal-troops-risking-lives.html#ixzz1VC2r9qM0

CF Boland (PJM)

16 Aug 2011

Post April Fool 
I had to check my Calendar, after reading this Post and checking out the Link. If it was not so serious a matter it would be laughable. "Defies Belief" comes to mind......
Regards
Terry.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1