Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Letter to Number 10
Post Letter to Number 10 
If you wish to really make an impression then you need to send letters to the Prime Minister at number 10 Downing Street. It is a fact that the one thing that this government hates most of all (and here I mean teflon Tony) is sacks of mail arriving at No. 10 addressed to him. If we had a standard form to complete and post then that would encourage the maximum take up which will in turn cause the maximum disruption of daily life in the admin office of the Prime Minister. It does work!

John

Post Letters to teflon tony 
jireland,

We are amatures, but learning fast, when it comes to lobbying. But you know the ins ands outs. So if you have the time to spare put a form on this web site that we can all d/load so that we can print it off to post.
I suggest we all post on a Saturday.

John

01249 811910
jri2272@btconnect.com
jireland@northwilts.gov.uk
www.lickhillconservatives.org.uk
www.rblcalne.org.uk

Post No 10 
Today I have emailed a copy of my letter to the Prime Minister to the Express Newspaper.
It is the one about my letter from HM the Queen which she also sent to him on the 5th April also by letter of the 19th April, so far I have not received an answer to any letters or emails that I have sent to No.10.

Now I know that when it comes to the pecking order I am way down at the bottom with my dog just above me but even the standard B/S letter would be something.

Lets see if the power of the press can get an answer from HIM?

TO: R. SMITH. PMs Office

Thank you for your note dated 2 May 2006 (no ref number)
Ref: My letter to the Queen.

When a member of the public sends a letter to HM the Queen you normally get a polite reply and the letter is forwarded to the department that deals with that issue.
In my case HM the Queen thought a response from the Prime Minister was called for or does he think that he is above HM the Queen.
Now it’s a long time since I have played “pass the parcel” but could you please send my letter back to HM Tony Blair for a reply.
Also let me educate you, foreign medals are nothing to do with the MOD they come under the FCO, I’ll give you a hint the word foreign gives it away.
I look forward to your reply.

Paul Alders

Post TBs DEN 
I have now received 2 notes from number 10 saying the same thing,
one from R. Smith dated the 2 May 2006
the other from S. Caine dated the 3 May 2006

Now on a scale of 1 to 10 does anyone think they know what they are doing?

So I will send the same letter to S. Caine

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1