Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 5 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Fight4thePJM - Last Posts
Not really sure to say as a final post that has not been said by the stalwart PJM`ers over the past six and a half years.I cannot add any more superlatives that have not been dedicated to people like Barry and the members of the PJM commitee for the wonderfull and dedicated work that has done to achieve a victory that we knew we would win in the end. One thing that has puzzled me is that since we won the right to wear the PJM, where has all these extra members come from. We are now well over 10,000 members ! some names look gobbledeguck ? are they real ? or are they genuine late additions to our cause ?. It is something that has been bugging me for ages.

Kuching.
Post Membership increase 
Some are undoubtedly "comment spammers", not all of whom necessarily post comments with those handy links to their products and services which are too lame to win market share on merit - no, some are content to simply have those links somewhere in their member profiles, trusting those might be visible, picked up and indexed by search engines ("search engine optimisation" is the name of the game).

Anyway, some (even most) of either type might be found out by using http://www.stopforumspam.com/search - a job made easier for forum admin(s) who have access not only to the username/membername (which might be variable) but also to the email address used for registration and the IP address(es) from which contact is made (both of which are slightly less convenient to change).

Feed in recent "member" PeciaProXL and see how you go. Nice to know we have support for our cause from the Ukraine, eh Confused Дякую, брат. roncreativeron is another of those "cards" (somebody ought to deal with them). Or anything starting with "cheap" or "best" or "buy" (generally the last 3 characters of which are variable, omit them from the name search).

But most of our recent members seem not to be known spammers at least, based on limited inspection. Of course some might be "sleepers" who will come back later to add their links, if they can/remember. You get a little bit of that, but most play a shorter game - in active forums. Anyway, though they're on the member list they don't seem to be accepted as members with full permissions. diverderek joining in November appears to be the last to have that distinction.

Steve

Recto your a genius, thanks for that,,,, i thought he meant me with a gobble de gook user name Rolling Eyes

No i did not have you in mind when i raised my concern,most stalwart PJM`ers have over the years understand your user name. Your Ganges photo was interesting ! were you skin or had you had your first shave ?. I did not have my first shave until i left and was at HMS Vernon (late developer).
Steve - Thanks for the explanation on how we may have accumalated so many extra members.

i now wish to be known As' Prince Polonious tigerberious the tiger top', pse, by the way,, i have a cheque drawn on a bank account in Nigeria, is this OK in lieu of cash Question

i now wish to be known As' Prince Polonious tigerberious the tiger top'...
Steady on - we know what happens to tigers:

http://www.fight4thepjm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=19844&highlight=ming+dead+tiger#19844

no worries Jimbo, i only do things for laughs these days.
I log on these days expecting to see,the sites gone., finito.
just a suggestion, but as we all know the captain goes down with the ship ( who saida dat Exclamation ).
So surely the last world, does belong to Barry, seeya mates Wink

Post End of f4 
We must be nearing the end of this forum now. Once again I would like to thank the F' team in the way they marshalled the TROOPS of yesteryear in the battle against the POLLIES, and I hope to see some of you on other Forums. good luck and remain healthy to all.

Post Well done 
A fair wind and a following sea Barry, I'll still carry the link on my website while it lasts.

If you remember me, dont pass me by
Wait and pass the time of day,
Reply to topic Page 5 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5