Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Protest: Fight for the right to wear the PJM medal
Smudger.

I'll give you permission to were the PJM, I've got just as much authority as the civil servants who say you can't.

.--. .--- --

Paul - straight talking ... and to the point! Great stuff.

Are you from the same neck of the woods as Smudger?

Barry

Post Permission?.... 
The answer to your initial question Smudger...is, absolutely no-one!.... 'they' tell us that this 'will not be policed'...which is a little redundant, since it CANNOT be policed!

However, whether it may be possible to wear the medal with impunity, regardless of permission, just isn't good enough for this boy...this medal (the PJM) is honourably awarded, by honourable people, to those who served their nation honourably...and I for one will not 'wear it anyway'...I'll continue to fight for the RIGHT to wear it proudly and honourably....for just as long as it takes!.

I urge you to join all of us who are committed to having this disgraceful, dishonourable, offensive decision rescinded...we have only just begun to fight!

Post The publicity is working - sort of. 
It seems that the publicity is spreading, even if the message is not totally understood. Today I got a completed PJM application form addressed to me at Fight 4 the PJM + home address, so presumably it was from the 2 pager. I'll forward the form on to Fred, but I thought it worth mentioning - someone, somewhere is getting a message from us.

Post Re: The publicity is working - sort of. 
GerryL wrote:
someone, somewhere is getting a message from us.

Yerrrs, Gerry. That is right. You know but I wonder if others do - that this web site is seen as 'cult viewing' in at least one particular Govt Department? We're not doing this for publicity, though, are we. It's to get the message through about the PJM. And that is happening.

I wonder where that 'announcement' landed up.

Post The announcement 
Barry
You're right, as usual. We have a message to get across to those who have made the decision and who have the power to put things right. Publicity is good because it shows the maximum number of people what a pig's breakfast has been made of this whole business. It also shows that we are not a bunch of old farts sitting around reminiscing on the good old days. We are a well-organised group of people with one common trait - we have all been the subject of an injustice at the hands of those who should be serving our interests. The gentleman who sent me his application form is from Aberdeen.

Post Re: The announcement 
GerryL wrote:
We have a message to get across to those who have made the decision and who have the power to put things right. Publicity is good because it shows the maximum number of people what a pig's breakfast has been made of this whole business. It also shows that we are not a bunch of old farts sitting around reminiscing on the good old days. We are a well-organised group of people with one common trait - we have all been the subject of an injustice at the hands of those who should be serving our interests.

Amen to that, Gerry.

i recently read a piece by doc judd (au) and agree with all he said.all i can add is that we were all UNDER THE COMMONWEALTH FLAG THEN AND SHOULD ALL BE TREATED THE SAME NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY WE BELONGED TO.all these stuffed shirts saying what we can do or not do.THEY WERE NOT OUT THERE

i recently read a piece by doc judd (au) and agree with all he said.all i can add is that we were all UNDER THE COMMONWEALTH FLAG THEN AND SHOULD ALL BE TREATED THE SAME NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY WE BELONGED TO.all these stuffed shirts saying what we can do or not do.THEY WERE NOT OUT THERE

Couldn't agree more, Phil.

And it's great to see you on the PJM Forum. You were a great supporter last year as well. I've sent you an email.

All the best, Barry

Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3