Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
HD Committee will report ... only one problem ...
In that case can't we make it News by a demonstration outside No10 and handing TB our petition?

SORRY FRED,U SHOULD KNOW BY NOW,THATS NOT ALLOWED,EMPEROR AARTONE ,HAS UNCLE GEORGE'S PERMISSIONTO SAY SO,BACKED UP BY HIS RIGHTS LAWYER,SOMETIMES KNOWN AS THE 'SCOOP' (DA MOUTH),OR FIRST LADEE GIMME GIMME.THIS COMBINATION MEANS,THE WAR IS OK,AS IS ALL THE DEAD ,ALL INCLUDED HERE,BUT THE MANNER OF MADDAS'S HANGING,WAS COMPLETELY WRONG,PRIORITIES MATEY,THE SHIP OF STATE IS ON AUTO-PILOT,TO THE OCCUPIER OF No 10,THE WORLD IS SUNNY,WITH 3/8 CULUMUS CLOUD,VIS OVER 10km,IN FACT PREFECT WEATHER TO FLY TO FLORIDA,TO GIG ,OOP'S THATS BEEN DONE Exclamation IN THE MEANTIME,THE 'KONIFER' IS POLISHING HIS O.B.E. (OBSTRUCTIVE BASTURD EMBLEM),WHILE THE REARGUARD,CONTINUE THEIR PLANNED POLICY,OF ATTEMPTING TO SHOW WHO HAS THE WHIP HAND,THIS POLICY OF RE-INFORCING FAILURE,REMINDS ME OF GALLIPOLI IN WW1, THE MAIN SUCCESS WAS THE WITHDRAWAL Exclamation AS MY OWN CALENDER IS BASED ON A REVIEW OF THE P.J.M.BY THE END OF NOVEMBER,I 'M SURE I HAVN'T MISSED IT ,SO THIS MEANS THATS TODAY IS ROUND ABOUT 71ST OF NOV,OR ALTERNATIVELY THE 11TH OF EMBERDECUARY.THE ROYAL NAVY,CONTINUES ITS DECLINE,AND IS EVOLVING NEW TECHNIQUES TO SAVE MONEY,THIS CAME ABOUT ,BY SOMEONE IN WHITEHALL,RELAXING IN THEIR £1000.oop CHAIR,GOING THRU THEIR HOLIDAY SNAPS,AND SAW A DONKEY ,PULLING A BROKEN DOWN ,BEEMER/MERC/ROLLER,'KINL SEZ HE ,WOT A WAY TO SAVE THE PLANET,PUT A ZIPPO NEAR DONKEYS ARSE,AND THE DRIVER CAN FLARE OF THE FARTS= ZERO EMISSIONS, NO FUEL BILL,AND WE CAN GET RID OF ALL THE STOKERS,IF WE HAVE OUR HIGH TECH FLEET,TOWED TO ALANG BEACH BREAKERS,BY A DONKEY IN A WHEEL POWERED TUG, MANNED BY DONKEY SANCTUARY VOLUNTERS,NONE OF THOSE HAIRY ASSED STOKERS NEEDED,MINISTER Exclamation MINISTER Exclamation I'VE GOT A GREAT IDEA TO GET RID OF HAIRY ASSED STOKERS,SAVE FUEL AND PROTECT DONKEYS RIGHTS,AND THEN YOU TOO CAN HAVE A CHAIR LIKE MINE Idea

SORRY FRED,U SHOULD KNOW BY NOW,THATS NOT ALLOWED,EMPEROR AARTONE ,HAS UNCLE GEORGE'S PERMISSIONTO SAY SO,BACKED UP BY HIS RIGHTS LAWYER,SOMETIMES KNOWN AS THE 'SCOOP' (DA MOUTH),OR FIRST LADEE GIMME GIMME.THIS COMBINATION MEANS,THE WAR IS OK,AS IS ALL THE DEAD ,ALL INCLUDED HERE,BUT THE MANNER OF MADDAS'S HANGING,WAS COMPLETELY WRONG,PRIORITIES MATEY,THE SHIP OF STATE IS ON AUTO-PILOT,TO THE OCCUPIER OF No 10,THE WORLD IS SUNNY,WITH 3/8 CULUMUS CLOUD,VIS OVER 10km,IN FACT PREFECT WEATHER TO FLY TO FLORIDA,TO GIG ,OOP'S THATS BEEN DONE Exclamation IN THE MEANTIME,THE 'KONIFER' IS POLISHING HIS O.B.E. (OBSTRUCTIVE BASTURD EMBLEM),WHILE THE REARGUARD,CONTINUE THEIR PLANNED POLICY,OF ATTEMPTING TO SHOW WHO HAS THE WHIP HAND,THIS POLICY OF RE-INFORCING FAILURE,REMINDS ME OF GALLIPOLI IN WW1, THE MAIN SUCCESS WAS THE WITHDRAWAL Exclamation AS MY OWN CALENDER IS BASED ON A REVIEW OF THE P.J.M.BY THE END OF NOVEMBER,I 'M SURE I HAVN'T MISSED IT ,SO THIS MEANS THATS TODAY IS ROUND ABOUT 71ST OF NOV,OR ALTERNATIVELY THE 11TH OF EMBERDECUARY.THE ROYAL NAVY,CONTINUES ITS DECLINE,AND IS EVOLVING NEW TECHNIQUES TO SAVE MONEY,THIS CAME ABOUT ,BY SOMEONE IN WHITEHALL,RELAXING IN THEIR £1000.oop CHAIR,GOING THRU THEIR HOLIDAY SNAPS,AND SAW A DONKEY ,PULLING A BROKEN DOWN ,BEEMER/MERC/ROLLER,'KINL SEZ HE ,WOT A WAY TO SAVE THE PLANET,PUT A ZIPPO NEAR DONKEYS ARSE,AND THE DRIVER CAN FLARE OF THE FARTS= ZERO EMISSIONS, NO FUEL BILL,AND WE CAN GET RID OF ALL THE STOKERS,IF WE HAVE OUR HIGH TECH FLEET,TOWED TO ALANG BEACH BREAKERS,BY A DONKEY IN A WHEEL POWERED TUG, MANNED BY DONKEY SANCTUARY VOLUNTERS,NONE OF THOSE HAIRY ASSED STOKERS NEEDED,MINISTER Exclamation MINISTER Exclamation I'VE GOT A GREAT IDEA TO GET RID OF HAIRY ASSED STOKERS,SAVE FUEL AND PROTECT DONKEYS RIGHTS,AND THEN YOU TOO CAN HAVE A CHAIR LIKE MINE Idea
Hi Pete, thanks for that, you have not lost your wonderful irreverent take on current affairs I see!! By the way, my young granddaughter asked me if I knew any of the current pop stars, such as the drug addict, Pete Docherty and his band, Babyshambles. I had to admit that I really didn't know of him but I did know of the smug addict, MC Aartone and his band, Labourshambles! She was nonplussed with my reply, asking "who's Aartone? I would have liked to reply "He's a 22ft tube with a gob on one end and an arse on the other, out of which he dispenses his wisdom" but she's only 9!! Regard, Dave.

Post Falling on their swords 
If you are waiting for the Civil serpents and those honourable gentlemen of the Honours and Decorations Committee, to fall on their swords, forget it. They are not that honourable. Come to think of it, not many Romans were either, but at least they did the decent thing.

Yours Aye

Arthur

["He's a 22ft tube with a gob on one end and an arse on the other, out of which he dispenses his wisdom" but she's only 9!! Regard, Dave.[/quote]
YOURS ARE PRETTY HOT TOO,I LIKE THE TUBE BIT,WHEN THE SENATE HAVE DECIDED AARTONE,IS JUST TOO PURPLE FOR THE PEOPLE,AND GETS SHAFTED BY HIS FRIENDS,HE WILL INSTRUCT RLIZ2, TO KNIGHT HIM,CHOICE OF HANDLE IS AS YET UNKNOWN,BUT THOSE DUDES AT THE COLLEGE OF HERALDS ,COULD INTEGRATE A TUBE WITH LIPS ,(BOTH ENDS),I'LL LEAVE IT TO DA SCOOP GIMME GIMME,WHICH END SHE KISSES,BUT I'M SURE THE READERSHIP COULD FLEX THEIR MINDS ,FOR ANY TITLES OR DESIGN,SO LETS HAVE A FEW.BY THE BY ,I'VE WAS BEQUEATHED MADDAS'S WEBSITE,GET QUITE A LOT OF SPAM,AND LOTS OF QUERIES FROM FRENCH SALESMEN,BUT BOY IF I'VE GOT A COMPLAINT,DON'T IT GET SORTED QUICK Exclamation

["He's a 22ft tube with a gob on one end and an arse on the other, out of which he dispenses his wisdom" but she's only 9!! Regard, Dave.

WHEN THE SENATE HAVE DECIDED AARTONE,IS JUST TOO PURPLE FOR THE PEOPLE,AND GETS SHAFTED BY HIS FRIENDS,HE WILL INSTRUCT RLIZ2, TO KNIGHT HIM [/quote] As regards Aartone and a possible Knighthood, the only KNIGHT I'd like him to get close to, would be BOGEY KNIGHT, killick of 5T1 Mess, HMS Eagle, who would wear his a**se as an overcoat given half a chance!!! I personally would fill him up with Avgas, stuff an Avpin starter cartridge up his fundament, and launch him into Afghanistan in a Gannet full of Semtex, off the deck of a submarine, one dark (K)NIGHT!!! Go on, Go on , Go on! Please let me!!! Regards, Dave c/o Happy Daze Home For The Bewildered.

You know Dave, that you are kindness personified.
My earnest wish is when she, who must be obeyed, brings down the sword on AARTONE, she would then be able to say...Arise CIRCUMCISED.
The cheers would be heard from here to OZ.

Still irreverent

Arthur

[quote="Dave Cooke"][quote="ro5=6372"]["He's a 22ft tube with a gob on one end and an arse on the other, out of which he dispenses his wisdom" but she's only 9!! Regard, Dave.[/quote]
WHEN THE SENATE HAVE DECIDED AARTONE,IS JUST TOO PURPLE FOR THE PEOPLE,AND GETS SHAFTED BY HIS FRIENDS,HE WILL INSTRUCT RLIZ2, TO KNIGHT HIM [/quote] As regards Aartone and a possible Knighthood, the only KNIGHT I'd like him to get close to, would be BOGEY KNIGHT, killick of 5T1 Mess, HMS Eagle, who would wear his a**se as an overcoat given half a chance!!! I personally would fill him up with Avgas, stuff an Avpin starter cartridge up his fundament, and launch him into Afghanistan in a Gannet full of Semtex, off the deck of a submarine, one dark (K)NIGHT!!! Go on, Go on , Go on! Please let me!!! Regards, Dave c/o Happy Daze Home For The Bewildered.[/quote] DAVE,GREAT STUFF,WOT SURPRISED ME ,IS I UNDERSTOOD EVERY WORD TOO Exclamation I WAS IN 2PZ2, UNDER AFT CAT JBD,AND A ONE TIME FWD CAT HOLDBACK NUMBER,REALLY DIDN'T LIKE PUTTING HOLDBACK ON THE COD GANNET,THEM CONTRA BLADES,ONLY INCHES FROM HEAD ETC,BUT WOULD COME OUT OF RETIREMENT,TO HELP AARTONE ON HIS WAY,ALL I NEED NOW IS A THREE DRUM BOILER,SOME F.F.O., AND PLUMBING.

Dave Cooke wrote:
ro5=6372 wrote:
["He's a 22ft tube with a gob on one end and an arse on the other, out of which he dispenses his wisdom" but she's only 9!! Regard, Dave.

WHEN THE SENATE HAVE DECIDED AARTONE,IS JUST TOO PURPLE FOR THE PEOPLE,AND GETS SHAFTED BY HIS FRIENDS,HE WILL INSTRUCT RLIZ2, TO KNIGHT HIM
DAVE,GREAT STUFF,WOT SURPRISED ME ,IS I UNDERSTOOD EVERY WORD TOO Exclamation I WAS IN 2PZ2, UNDER AFT CAT JBD,AND A ONE TIME FWD CAT HOLDBACK NUMBER,REALLY DIDN'T LIKE PUTTING HOLDBACK ON THE COD GANNET,THEM CONTRA BLADES,ONLY INCHES FROM HEAD ETC,BUT WOULD COME OUT OF RETIREMENT,TO HELP AARTONE ON HIS WAY,ALL I NEED NOW IS A THREE DRUM BOILER,SOME F.F.O., AND PLUMBING.
Like yourself Pete, I too was on the "roof," initially as "Last Minute Negative" Armourer, then Flight Deck Armourer, Weapons Supply (Ship's Company, NOT Squadrons!!!).Mostly happy days, but like you said a while ago, some very painful memories which don't go away.'Nuff said! I think we should really continue our "off the wall" posts in the Therapy Centre, rather than in the "Serious" pages.We may be in danger of seeming not to be in deadly earnest in the pursuit of our right to wear the PJM, to any interested and possibly influential people, who may access this website. Any thoughts anyone??? Best regards, Dave.

"off the wall" posts in the Therapy Centre, rather than in the "Serious" pages.We may be in danger of seeming not to be in deadly earnest in the pursuit of our right to wear the PJM, to any interested and possibly influential people, who may access this website. Any thoughts anyone??? Best regards, Dave.[/quote].FINE BY ME,I TAKE YOUR POINT,BUT I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY,WHAT IS IN THE PAST ,WAS REAL,NOT A MUDDY BLOODBATH,LIKE THE SOMME,BUT A CONFLICT,NO LESS,AIR BRUSHED FROM HISTORY,BUT NOT OUR MINDS,OUR LOST COMRADES ,AS WELL AS US LEFT,DESERVE BETTER,AS DO OUR PRESENT FORCES,SO WHAT EVER IT TAKES,BY ALL (REPEAT) ALL INVOLVED,I'LL KEEP HAVING MY SAY. WHATEVER HAPPENS ,WHAT EVER THE FINAL RESULT,I WILL ALSO VOTE WITH MY FEET,AND WEAR MY P.J.M. ALONGSIDE ANYTHING ELSE,COME WHAT MAY. IT'S DUBIOUS AT LEAST TO SAY THAT QUEEN SIGNED NO WEAR DOCUMENTATION,USING THAT OFT QUOTED ADAGE, ' YOU'VE NOTHING TO FEAR,IF YOU'VE NOTHING TO HIDE',SO LETS SEE IT Exclamation THEN TO COME THE DISCOURTEOUS CRAP BIT,WELL IT JUST PUTS THESE BOD'S IN THEIR TRUE LIGHT,PREPARED TO LIE TO US,AND MONARCH,AND ATTEMPT TO LEVER OUR LOYALTY.THEY DESERVE ALL THE CRAP THAT COMES THEIR WAY,WILL SOMEONE OWN UP ,OR BE SACKED FOR ALL THE SPIN,NO CHANCE,TO ERR IS HUMAN,FORGIVENESS IS A QUALITY,OF FAITH.WHAT WE WILL GET IS ALL MANNER OF BOLLOCKS,THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL,AND JUDGED THEY WILL BE ,BY NO MAN.OH BY THE WAY,WHEN WERE U ON EAGLE ME 66-69,DID YOU KNOW AN ARMOURER HAD THE SAME JOB VIC ALLAN? FOR ANY NEGATIVE INTERESTED PARTIES,RESIDENT IN TORPOINT,I WAS ON BULWARK ,OUT THE FES MARCH 64 -SEP 65,AND STOPPED COUNTING AFTER 22 ENTERING HARBOURS AT SINGA'S FROM T'OTHER PLACE,THIS MEANS NOTHING ,CEPT A MEDAL GLITTERS,BUT CASTS A SHADOW Exclamation DAVE IS THAT SERIOUS FOR YOU,GOOD NOW LETS SWITCH TO SH** Shocked

I've just had a horrible thought Pete and Dave.
What if we were to come back as Civil Serpents in our next lives.
Where's me analysts couch, I think I need to recline in a semi comatose condition at the prospect.

Yours seriously disturbed

Arthur

"off the wall" posts in the Therapy Centre, rather than in the "Serious" pages.We may be in danger of seeming not to be in deadly earnest in the pursuit of our right to wear the PJM, to any interested and possibly influential people, who may access this website. Any thoughts anyone??? Best regards, Dave.
.FINE BY ME,I TAKE YOUR POINT,BUT I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY,WHAT IS IN THE PAST ,WAS REAL,NOT A MUDDY BLOODBATH,LIKE THE SOMME,BUT A CONFLICT,NO LESS,AIR BRUSHED FROM HISTORY,BUT NOT OUR MINDS,OUR LOST COMRADES ,AS WELL AS US LEFT,DESERVE BETTER,AS DO OUR PRESENT FORCES,SO WHAT EVER IT TAKES,BY ALL (REPEAT) ALL INVOLVED,I'LL KEEP HAVING MY SAY. WHATEVER HAPPENS ,WHAT EVER THE FINAL RESULT,I WILL ALSO VOTE WITH MY FEET,AND WEAR MY P.J.M. ALONGSIDE ANYTHING ELSE,COME WHAT MAY. IT'S DUBIOUS AT LEAST TO SAY THAT QUEEN SIGNED NO WEAR DOCUMENTATION,USING THAT OFT QUOTED ADAGE, ' YOU'VE NOTHING TO FEAR,IF YOU'VE NOTHING TO HIDE',SO LETS SEE IT Exclamation THEN TO COME THE DISCOURTEOUS CRAP BIT,WELL IT JUST PUTS THESE BOD'S IN THEIR TRUE LIGHT,PREPARED TO LIE TO US,AND MONARCH,AND ATTEMPT TO LEVER OUR LOYALTY.THEY DESERVE ALL THE CRAP THAT COMES THEIR WAY,WILL SOMEONE OWN UP ,OR BE SACKED FOR ALL THE SPIN,NO CHANCE,TO ERR IS HUMAN,FORGIVENESS IS A QUALITY,OF FAITH.WHAT WE WILL GET IS ALL MANNER OF BOLLOCKS,THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL,AND JUDGED THEY WILL BE ,BY NO MAN.OH BY THE WAY,WHEN WERE U ON EAGLE ME 66-69,DID YOU KNOW AN ARMOURER HAD THE SAME JOB VIC ALLAN? FOR ANY NEGATIVE INTERESTED PARTIES,RESIDENT IN TORPOINT,I WAS ON BULWARK ,OUT THE FES MARCH 64 -SEP 65,AND STOPPED COUNTING AFTER 22 ENTERING HARBOURS AT SINGA'S FROM T'OTHER PLACE,THIS MEANS NOTHING ,CEPT A MEDAL GLITTERS,BUT CASTS A SHADOW Exclamation DAVE IS THAT SERIOUS FOR YOU,GOOD NOW LETS SWITCH TO SH** Shocked[/quote]Yes Pete, you're absolutely right, I think I must have put the wrong head on this morning, instead of my old, standard issue irrational, irreverent, irascible, infantile and incorrigible "Bombhead's" one that I got demobbed with. Let's just keep on in our usual calm and softly spoken manner and give 'em s**t!!!! Vic "Weasel" Allan I do know, but from later, as I was on Eagle 64-66 (1st Commission post-refit). He is a member of the Fleet Air Arm Armourers Association and I see him nearly every year. If you remember the 2 Rock Groups on Eagle up to 66, "Sounds Like Five" and the other one, "The DT's" you may remember me as the lunatic Bass guitarist in both groups (but not at the same time!) As I said, mostly happy days. Regards, Dave.

Last edited by Dave Cooke on Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post HD Committee will report ............. 
"I think we should really continue our "off the wall" posts in the Therapy Centre, rather than in the "Serious" pages.We may be in danger of seeming not to be in deadly earnest in the pursuit of our right to wear the PJM, to any interested and possibly influential people, who may access this website. Any thoughts anyone??? Best regards, Dave."

I think I have been as guilty as anyone, but I agree. God knows what visitors to this web site think at times. If it offends a lot of 'em tough, it will only offend the ones who feel guilty, and they are precisely the ones it's all aimed at. However, we do risk the chance of losing support from some of the more "genteel" of our visitors, and when I feel angry, I rush off, have a whisky, and come back later - MUCH later !

Kentsboro wrote;
However, we do risk the chance of losing support from some of the more "genteel" of our visitors

A most astute and germane observation Kentsboro!....it is a very good thing to retain in the back of one's mind when posting... that the person(s) one might potentially (or inadvertently) offend may be among the campaigns most prolific and effective lobbyists.

Our Admin has done a marvellous job of permitting 'freedom of speech' on this site while simultaneously maintaining a suitable standard of respectful decorum...any help offered by individuals making posts, by simply exercising a little self control, will I know, make that process much simpler.

Why leave a thorn, where one can leave a rose?

The trouble with rose's is that they like plenty of that "brown stuff"

Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next