Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
The PJM Case - Updated
Post The PJM Case - Updated 
We've updated The PJM Case page ... it's still poor image quality, but we're working on that in the context of file sizes and your download time!

The updated page is at http://www.fight4thepjm.org/whatwesay_the_PJM_case.htm.

Just had a PJM Alert in, nothing new really but I guess it had better be posted

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2007-02-26a.119495.h&s=Pingat+Jasa+Malaysia+PJM+Medal#g119495.r0

Strange really that when a document is endorsed with a time/date stamp on it you can buy a machine that counts the number of endorsements, pathetic reply really

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2007-02-26a.119495.h&s=Pingat+Jasa+Malaysia+PJM+Medal#g119495.r0

That question was a wasted opportunity.

The civil servants in the FCO and Cabinet Office must be chuckling cos they've been let off the hook yet again.

Post Google Web Alert for: PINGAT JASA MALAYSIA 
Can any forum member explain why Ian Pearson's 31 January 2006 Ministerial Statement has just popped up as todays goggle web alert news, 14 months after the statement was declared in parliament from the FCO?

Google Web Alert for: PINGAT JASA MALAYSIA

'Hansard - Commons | Houses of Parliament http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm/cmtoday/cmwms/archive/060131.htm
The Minister for Trade (Ian Pearson): The Pingat Jasa Malaysia (PJM) is a commemorative medal which the Government of Malaysia would like to award to ...'

This paragraph in the Ministerial Statement (enclosed below) says it all. No mattter how much the veterans, have signed EDM support from over 200 elected MP's (representing 20 million UK citizens) these APPOINTED non elected civil servants who form the HD committee are an untouchable supreme power on to themselves. One must question the UK political system here, is it democratic or autocratic or what?

The Committee on the Grant of Honours, Decorations and Medals reviewed the five-year and double medalling rules, and considered that, while there were sound reasons why they should be retained, there will be occasions when specific circumstances require exceptions to the rules to be recommended. When such exceptions are contemplated, the Committee will consider each request on a case by case basis, taking into account any special circumstances at the time. The fact that a similar request has been approved in the past will not mean that permission will be granted in future cases.'

THIS IS A.B.C. (ALL BEEN CHANGED!) SYNDROME PERSONIFIED,IN ENGLISH IT MEANS WE WILL DO JUST AS WE LIKE,WITH WHAT WE LIKE TO WHO WE LIKE,AND YOU CANNOT NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT;THEY THINK;;; BIG MISTAKE,WE MUST KEEP PULLING THE OSTRICH FEATHERS OUT OF HATS METHINKS,ALL AT THE RISK OF BEING DISCOUTEOUS ,IS THERE A TREATMENT FOR BEING SO ANAL Question

I think that I might have the answer there. Two kilos of nitroglycerine, gently inserted where the sun dont shine, with the prodigeous use of a size twelve, hobnailed boot, might under some circumstances, do the trick.

Back from me hols with a vengeance.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Post PJM Update 
Arthur R-

Trust you enjoyed yourbreak.

Regards,

David

To All

I've had some thoughts on the Google Alert, but I think the best
place for them (apart from dusty bin) is under "Therapy" if you're
interested.

Post GOOGLE ALERT 
Maybe the GOOGLE ALERTS are activated by a sudden increase in people hitting a certain site. Maybe lots of civil serpants are checking back to see what was in the Ministerial Statement etc and preparing their defence for any official enquiry that might follow. We can only hope !

MIKE O.
ExRAF Borneo

Post Margaret Beckett 
I have just posted a letter to my local MP Bill Olner,asking him to have a word with Margaret Beckett,to find out why there is a delay to the Nov 2006 responce.

Post Re: Margaret Beckett 
jimbo wrote:
I have just posted a letter to my local MP Bill Olner,asking him to have a word with Margaret Beckett,to find out why there is a delay to the Nov 2006 responce.

Thanks, jimbo. That's exactly what's needed at this critical stage.

Barry

Thank you for you greetings GLOman. Always ready to serve.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1