Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Tony Bliar at it again. (And the HD Committee).
Post Tony Bliar at it again. (And the HD Committee). 

I REALLY DON'T THINK THE WORDS CONSISTENCY,AND SINCERELY ,SIT EASILY TOGETHER FROM THIS FELLA.

Post MP'S ETC. 
Rolling Eyes It isn't suprising really. With this government, it is failure, incompetence and mis-conduct
which seems to be rewarded - success, ability, integrity and loyalty seemingly belong
to the past. Incidentally, whilst MBEs etc can be withdrawn by HM on advice, there are no
such rules in place with regards to peerages; who's a lucky boy then?

What price dedication, integrity and loyalty now. It gives the general public the notion that, why should I get involved... let someone else be a hero.

Perhaps MR BLIAR, as foisted that ideal on the public, after all, he openly advocates it.

Yours disgusted

Arthur

Post Blair. 
Perhaps this brave Police Officer and others are victims of the establishment anger that the Honours and Decorations for Cash are being investigated by the police and the dubious, devious, cheating and incompetent Prime Minister is getting his own back. Our country would do well to get rid of this lot in government very quickly before they do anymore damage.

Noticed with some dismay the t.v. coverage of the release of our 15 Navy personnel from Iranian custody yesterday.
What got me was not the coverage itself by the BBC and CNN, which was excellent.
My dismay was that at the very moment the BA aircraft was approaching Heathrow and touched down our PM held a live press conference outside No.10.
This meant split screen coverage.
My point is, why take centre stage when the interest is in the homecoming of the 15. Could the PM's press conference not be held 15 minutes after the plane touched down.
To try and upstage their homecoming, I felt, was a disgrace. Massive ego problem here.
Also, why not pop out to Heathrow and greet the 15 personally.
Just another indication of what is sadly going on.

I don't know if you heard this interview with Blair and John Humphries a few short weeks ago, if you didn't I commend you listen to it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6385163.stm

Please take note of the phrase Our idea of democracy at about the halfway point 16-17 minutes I liked the use of the word OUR instead of HIS!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1