Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
RBL Campaign
Post RBL Campaign 
I spoke to Paddy Leavey from Pall Mall today who told me that the PJM is on the agenda for the Campaigns committee meeting next week.

If the Broken Covenant Campaign takes too much time then it (the PJM) will be moved to the first meeting in either Sept or Nov depending upon the BCC launch. He assures me that it is being seriously looked at and that it will be taken 'to the highest level' and congratulates us for our splendid briefing documents which should make their work a lot easier than is normally the case (well done Barry).

Ladies & gentlemen, I will keep you fully appraised of any developments as they happen and any progress.

Regards

John Twisted Evil

Post Re: RBL Campaign 
jireland wrote:
Ladies & gentlemen, I will keep you fully appraised of any developments as they happen and any progress.

This is wonderful news, John.

Thank you for all you have done and are doing in respect of this, your, vital initiative.

Post Re RBL Campaign. 
John.

My thanks too for this great news. We all know that our troops presently at the sharp end must be first on the agenda, followed by the wounded in dire need,et,etc. The fact that we PJMers are on the list at all is wonderful. We know how to wait, and while we do so let us hope that these lads and lassies who are, in a way, our grand-children in/at arms, get the fair deal they deserve.

MB.

U.S. soldiers committing suicide at record rates as war on terror takes its toll

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=475828&in_page_id=1811

FACTUALY HISTORY RECORDS, THAT IN WORLD WAR ONE,AFTER ANSWERING A POSTER ON A POSTBOX'YOUR KING AND COUNTRY NEEDS YOU'THE TREATMENT FOR A LOT OF MEN WHO COULDN'T TAKE ANYMORE,IF THEY DIDN'T KILL THEMSELVES,WAS TO BE SHOT BY YOUR COMRADES.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1