Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
MORE PRESENTATIONS OF the PJM.
Post MORE PRESENTATIONS OF the PJM. 
135 Veteran Commandos Honoured

HULU SELANGOR, April 23 (Bernama) –

Former commandos from the Selangor branch of the Ex-Commandos Club of Malaysia received Pingat Jasa Malaysia (PJM) medals for their contributions to the country.

"All their sacrifices and contributions to defend the country will always be valued and given proper recognition," said Defence Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi after presenting the medals to 135 ex-commandos at Dewan Merdeka in Kuala Kubu Bharu on Friday.

One of the recipient Yassin Anuar, 67, who had served the armed forces for 22 years, said he was proud and honoured by the recognition accorded to ex-commandos.

"I am very fortunate because we are still given assistance, especially medical facilities. I had once fallen sick and could not walk, but after receiving treatment, I was able to walk again," said Yassin.

Another ex-commando, Mohd Azahari Meor Harun, 61, said the presentation of medals was a very significant and meaningful one. "I retired when I was 41. During my service days, there were many challenges but receiving this medal makes me very proud and makes up for all my previous sacrifices and contributions," he said.

NOTE.

On a recent yougov page it said the PJM was not allowed to be worn 'in accordance with normal policy and pratice' but it looks like Malaysia is determining the high standard of their honourable medal with the despicable British Mandarins in the gang of eight being bent on discrediting it through their civil service minions.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1