Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
The Cheshire Regiment
Post The Cheshire Regiment 
I know when I was in Singers in 1958 the Cheshires were knee deep in swamp in the Malayan Jungle, I have just looked at their website here http://www.regiments.org/regiments/uk/inf/022Ches.htm and cannot access their forums.

There must be a lot of old sweats that do not know about the PJM anyone know how to get a message to them?

Post The Cheshire Regt Website 
John....I had a browse through this site and discovered the same thing you did in regard to access to the forum (no surprise there!)...however I roamed about the site a bit and found a contact addy for the Webmaster...perhaps if you were to contact him, you and he could come to an arrangement?

"Contact the webmaster (T.F. Mills) at :

webmaster@regiments.org "

Post Re: The Cheshire Regt Website 
'Jock' Fenton wrote:
John....I had a browse through this site and discovered the same thing you did in regard to access to the forum (no surprise there!)...however I roamed about the site a bit and found a contact addy for the Webmaster...perhaps if you were to contact him, you and he could come to an arrangement?

"Contact the webmaster (T.F. Mills) at :

webmaster@regiments.org "

Thanks Jock

I am about to send TFM an email

Post Re: The Cheshire Regiment 
John Cooper wrote:
Cheshires. . . There must be a lot of old sweats that do not know about the PJM anyone know how to get a message to them?

Well spotted, John.

My uncle and godfather was in the Cheshires, WW2 - KIA. I'll drop them a line.

Barry

Post Cheshire Regiment 
I served with the 22nd Cheshire Regiment from 1958-64.Dutyfully enagaged as a signaller with the Signals platoon,then Cpl i/c Signals 'A'coy till demob.Now a fervent member of my Regimental Association (Stockport)
Many thanks for pointing me to my Regimental Web-site.

John Cooper wrote:
I know when I was in Singers in 1958 the Cheshires were knee deep in swamp in the Malayan Jungle, I have just looked at their website here http://www.regiments.org/regiments/uk/inf/022Ches.htm and cannot access their forums.

There must be a lot of old sweats that do not know about the PJM anyone know how to get a message to them?

John,thanks for pointing this out,I shall contact the editor of the Regimental Magazine and request that he makes an announcement in the next issue.
ps John are you a member of your local CRA?if so which branch,if not why not? Laughing

Smudger wrote:
John Cooper wrote:

John,thanks for pointing this out,I shall contact the editor of the Regimental Magazine and request that he makes an announcement in the next issue.
ps John are you a member of your local CRA?if so which branch,if not why not? Laughing

Cheshires not my side of the fence Smudger, I was a blue job and as Del Boy said I had it 'Cushty'

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1