Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Veterans Agency is no more !
Post Veterans Agency is no more ! 
Don't get too excited. They have just re-branded it to Veterans-UK. Laughing

Supporting Services Through Life Service Personnel and Veterans Agency

On Monday 2 April, the Ministry of Defence (MOD) will launch the Service Personnel and Veterans Agency, aimed at improving personnel, pensions, welfare and support services to members of the Armed Forces and veterans.

The (MOD) places great store on the provision of high quality support services to serving military personnel, ex-Servicemen and women and their respective dependents.

No mention of the PJM. I thought I would just check in case they had taken the opportunity to sneak the "disaffected Veterans" slur back in. Evil or Very Mad

John

Kuching.
SORRY TO BE A PARTY POOPER,BUT CHANGING A NAME,WILL NOT CHANGE ,MINDSET,OR INEFFICENCY,AND IF ANY BELIEVES THE M.O.D SETS GREAT STORE IN CARE OF ITS VETERANS,WELL FORGET THE SPIN,ASK THOSE WHO ARE VETERANS WHAT THEY THINK ,OF THE M.O.D. AND ITS REBRANDED AGENCY WHO CALLED ITS OWN VETERANS DISAFFECTED,IT'LL COME DOWN TO SAME SH*T,DIFFERENT DAY.

Post Disaffected medal chasers 
S'funny, I honestly thought that changing the colour of your ship got you off to a good head start. Apparently not in this case of the Veteran's website.

I would rather be administered by former military personnel, who can at least demonstrate a certain empathy with me and my fellow comrades in arms. Not some snivelling toad, who would go nowhere near a battlefield, even if you paid them...loads of money.

Unlike us Veterans, who placed our lives on the line for a few sheckles a month.

Once again, we stress, we never asked for this award, we were given it. Ergo, how can we be disaffected medal chasers. Can anyone out there tell me if they actually asked for this award? No? I thought not.

Yours aye

Arthur

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1