Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
VETERANS BADGE ELIGIBLITY
Post VETERANS BADGE ELIGIBLITY 
Evil or Very Mad Attached is a copy of the latest application for the Veterans Badge; the eligibility is now 31 DECEMBER 1994.

At the end of 2006, the eligibility date was 31/12/69, changed 4/07 to 1984 and now 6/07 to 1994. In something like 8 weeks we have jumped 25 years -'69 - '94. There is no confirmation as yet that in a further 8 weeks it will be 31 DECEMBER 2004. What a mockery! Perhaps they are trying to keep within the '5 year' rule?

With the mess that the MOD is in at the moment I think the 'new broom' needs to clean out the 'Augean Stables' it is an appropriate analogy considering it must be knee-deep in bullshit; the DS Sec, H&D and Cabinet office would be a great place to start!

MEDAL CHASERS, US/? It seems that SPVA (Veterans UK, to you) is encouraging all and sundry to BADGE CHASE. MOD (SPVA'S) idea of looking after Veteran's interest; have a badge - bugger the pensions, after care and continuing or follow up treatment - have a badge!

Last edited by StanW on Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
VETERANS BADGE COUPLE OF QUID E-BAY,PJM IS A LIMITED EDITION ,FOR A REAL ACHIEVEMENT,COST TO MAKE , NOT A LOT ,VALUE ;PRICELESS,SPECIALLY WORN ,WHICH IS AGAINST DIKTAK,LUCKY OLE ME,I CAN KNOW JANGLE MY GONGS.

Last edited by StanW on Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
THATS A BIT LIKE ONE OF THOSE 'MAGNUM' CHOC ICES ,NAUGHTY BUT NICE Exclamation IS THAT A NAPOLEONIC EAGLE ON YOUR JACKET?,FROM THOSE HEADY DAYS OF WATERLOO,APRE LA GARDE RECULE?

Post Competition 'Fiddle' 
Regarding the new competition that Barry has posted at:
http://www.fight4thepjm.org/competition5.php

.....being the recipient of 'secret insider information' I am able to advise all members that I am in possession of the correct answers to this quiz....and am, for suitable monetary compensation, prepared to divulge same to any member who would buy. This is your big chance to be a winner....hesitate ye not!

(Chances are that this process is identical to that which permitted you lot to pass your 11 Plus exams?)

Jock.

PS....For any member of the HD Committee responsible for this entire debacle, or for any member of their senior staff...or indeed, for anyone connected with the Civil Service and investigatively trolling this website, I am prepared to divulge the correct answers free, gratis and at absolutely no charge!

Post Comp fiddle. 

Last edited by MB on Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

I WAS RATHER HOPING THAT INSIDER INFO,AND REWARDS FOR SAME ,WOULD FINISH,WITH DEPARTURE OF X-EMPOROR AARTONE.

Last edited by StanW on Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Comp fix. 
Not before Jock has gone through the rituals of selecting the winner in his own fashion...Barry or not. Who knows, he could just award it to himself.....a matter of having his cake and eating it, washed down with Ski.

MB.

Post "" 
""

Last edited by StanW on Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post The can. 

Last edited by MB on Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

SORRY GUYS,NOW YOU KNOW WHY I 'VE ONLY GOT THE LONG SERVICE MEDAL ,AND FORGONE THE GOOD CONDUCT BIT! STILL ,DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST ,BUT MY MAIN AMBITION IN LIFE IS,THAT IN SPITE OF LIFE'S CYNICAL EXPERIENCES,IS TO GROW OLD DISGRACEFULLY,WHILST RETAINING MY SENSE OF HUMOUR,WHICH I'M NOT ALONE IN;APPARENTLY Embarassed .AS FOR DROPPING SQUADDIES IN IT,ALL I CAN SAY LADS ,ITS BEEN A PLEASURE! HEAD DOWN Shocked

The Aussies recognised that some serve a long time but do not qualify for the 'rooty gong' (LS&GC) so when they got their hands on the honours system they seperated the two, now there's sensible in it. They also recognised that some are unlucky never to leave Aussie shores and so risk life and limb so they came up with a unique idea, they award them a 'service medal'. No wonder they left the UK these Aussies have got so much common sense they would never get on in this country. Can someone send me an application form?

John

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1