Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
General Election
Post General Election 
There is a lot of talk about a General Election so our MP’s are going to be pre-occupied especially those in Scotland with the SNP breathing down their necks.
So now is the time to email your MP and remind them (politely) about the PJM.
Lets keep them focused on the issue of the PJM.

Post Re: General Election 
Paul Alders wrote:
There is a lot of talk about a General Election so our MP’s are going to be pre-occupied especially those in Scotland with the SNP breathing down their necks.
So now is the time to email your MP and remind them (politely) about the PJM.
Lets keep them focused on the issue of the PJM.

Paul,

Most Labour MSP's refuse to support Motion No. SM3 - 260 asking the Scottish Parliament to support the Scottish veterans in their campaign to have the PJM given authority to be worn.
My own constituency MSP, Dr. Elaine Murray (Lab. Dumfries) whose husband is also involved with local government so both of them are adequately provided for by tax payers, refuses to sign this motion because she says the SNP are in favour of Independence and because of this they stir up issues reserved by London only to annoy the government and cause trouble. I pointed out to her that the Public Petition submitted on this subject was accepted by a Labour government and a great deal of sympathy and support was given by the labour controlled public petitions committee and it was only when the SNP took over government that the public petition was closed.
The first email I sent her was ignored and the last email has yet to be answered...so that is the type of labour politician we are dealing with in Scotland and its little wonder that 'their bums hit the pavement' at the last Scottish election.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1