King Charles Street
London
SW1A 2AH

Your Reference 43250
CC My MP and F4 web site.
Open Letter.
4th April 2007
Dear Ian,
Thank you for your letter via my MP - unhappily it does not answer the question I raised.

Q. Did Margaret Beckett read and consider the Petition submitted to The Queen as The Queen asked her to do (and not a civil servant on her behalf)?

I would now like to ask a subsidiary question ... Did you read and consider that Petition?

Also you state that you are replying to my question as the Minister responsible for China. This provides yet another insight into why you and others have colluded in trying to deny British citizens their rights.
China, a principal adversary of Malaysia when we were protecting that country's newly won independence, whose ambitions in the region we helped to defeat, apparently is more politically acceptable and important to HMG than the Commonwealth country of Malaysia!
I am appalled and will write to my MP and others about this insensitive insight into this Government's priorities.

Your letter to my MP demonstrates the contempt that HMG has for British Malaya-Borneo veterans and all those in the Commonwealth who have been presented with the PJM by the honourable and gracious Malaysian people.

I am so pleased to inform you that your efforts are in vain. The combination of the 1968 London Gazette Notice (and its contemporaneous explanation) and the MoD Defence Instruction and Notice of January 2006 confirm to me that I already have formal permission from The Queen to wear my PJM. Over the last two years you and others have wasted thousands of pounds of taxpayer’s money trying to deny me a right that The Queen had already given me.

I look forward to receiving answers to my questions.

Yours Sincerely

Paul Alders

Post McCartney. 
Ian McCartney MP must be in line for the 'Numptie of the Month' competition. The veterans have been insulted, the PJM has been insulted, the Malaysian Government has been insulted, and now this incompetent has the audacity to suggest that he is the Minister for China whilst discussing the Pingat Jasa Malaysia. How can anyone have faith in such politicians. Now you all know why we are going to do our best to get rid of this type of politician in Scotland on 3rd. May.

Post Oor X for riddence o' eejits. 

Last edited by MB on Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Alex Salmond looks set to win up there and if he does he is to hold an immediate referendum on independence. Whilst I did not support the Scottish Parliament idea I must admit to now accepting the idea of an independent Scotland. Question, as my Grand Father was a Scot, Can I have dual nationality?

John
(p----d off of England)

Post Dual nationality 
John Ireckon it is your blood line that counts. After all a Friesian cow is still a Friesian cow no matter where it lives, Scotland , England or Australia. In your case it would appear you are a cross breed.

Hamish

Alex Salmond looks set to win up there and if he does he is to hold an immediate referendum on independence. Whilst I did not support the Scottish Parliament idea I must admit to now accepting the idea of an independent Scotland. Question, as my Grand Father was a Scot, Can I have dual nationality?

John
(p----d off of England)

John, I am sure you and all your countrymen will always be welcome in and Independent Scotland although I would try and draw the line at some Civil Serpents. When El Presidente for Life Aartone and his arch enemy Gurden say Independence will be bad for Scotland, we all know what they are up to. Like the civil serpents who say we cannot wear the PJM they are trying to treat us like imbeciles but with the PJM we showed them just who they are dealing with - brave, intelligent and just people who believe in democracy and justice. Bring the barstewards on I say.

MORNIN McD,CAN I COME UP THERE TO,I SUPPORT INDEPENDANCE ,BUT BY THE SAME TOKEN YOU MUST HAVE AARTONE,GURDEN,AND REDASBO-JOK BACK,I KNOW YOU'LL THINK OF THAT AS A BIT OF A BUM DEAL,BUT IN FAIRNESS I DO THINK MOST OF US SASSENACHS,HAVE HAD ENUF,AND WOULD PREFER THEM,BACK WHERE THEY BELONG,AMONST FRIENDS SO TO SPEAK Question

[quote="ro5=6372"]YOU MUST HAVE AARTONE,GURDEN,AND REDASBO-JOK BACK
Off the west coast of Scotland is an island that they can live on tax and rent free. Mind you it was used during WW2 to test out
ANTHRAX but they are more than welcome to it..

In answer to Bill Blyth's missive about the anthrax on that little isle. The anthrax would not infect any of them out of professional courtesy.

Hope that clears the problem up.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1