Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Dual Citizenship PJM medal
Post DUAL CITIZENSHIP. 
JUST LOVE THIS ONE 'G', AS A FORMER 'CLANKIE' MYSELF,AIN'T IT FUN , TYING THESE DUDES UP WITH THEIR OWN FUDGES.
IS EMPEROR ARRTONE DOING THE SAME IN USA WITH UNCLE GEORGE? OR WITH HIS Co- STAR FIRSTLADEE GIMME GIMME,DOING A REMAKE OF A 'FISTFUL OF DOLLARS', MEANWHILE, UNTIL EMPEROR ARRTONE'S CHARIOT DESCENDS, 'ILL BIFFO JAGWAR', IS HOLDING THE REINS.( WHOSE WEARING THEM , IS HOWEVER AN OFFICIAL SECRET) Laughing
Embarassed 'ILL BIFFO JAGWAR' Embarassed

Post Re: Reply from Cabinet office 
George F wrote:
Looks like veterans with dual nationality (Australia & British) living in Australia can officially wear the PJM and not be discourteous to Her Majesty the Queen. But veterans with dual nationality (Irish & british) living in Northern Ireland still insult The Queen if they wear the PJM medal.

All opinions welcome.

Well George you asked us............ WHAT A LOAD OF BO££OCKS

I can understand why the media over here doesn't take this up, due mainly to the incomprehensible way this has been dealt with by The HD Committee but I can fully understand why the Foreign Press think it is a load of Cods as we could only think up a rule like this in the UK, these people are a laughing stock to the Rest of the World!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1